Skip to content
- Kit volume: 50 ml
- Method: Two-reagent differential at 340 nm
- Limit of linearity: 200 mg/l
- Limit of detection: 0.1 mg/l (ppm)
Acetaldehyde is one of the components of the oxidative chain of alcoholic fermentation. Acetaldehyde is also formed in the wine aging process by ethanol oxidation. Acetaldehyde concentration is closely related to SO2 content. This combination is responsible for antioxidant activity.
- Log in to access instructions, safety datasheet, and more.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection